1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AT 3 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS AT 11 A.M.
2. Check-In and Check-Out Policies:
a. No early check-in or late check-out occurs without prior approval.
b. All trash, debris, rubbish and discards from house, yard, and river area are to be placed in the designated trash bin, and all dirty dishes are to be cleaned. You may leave clean dish ware on the counter or in the sink drainage rack if you like.
c. All keys are to be left on the kitchen table or returned to office.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are to be paid prior to departure.
3. There is a one-time $75.00 housekeeping fee.
4. PAYMENT – An advance payment for the first nights rental rate plus taxes is required at time reservation is made. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. Payments are accepted in the form of VISA, MasterCard, Discover, . The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The Balance is due at time of check-in. All no shows will be charged full amount of nights reserved.
5. CANCELLATIONS – All Cancellations must be made 30 days before arrival. For Cancellations made before the 30 days there will be a $75.00 Cancellation fee. In the unlikely event that you have to cancel after the 30 day period you will be charged for half of the amount of your total stay unless approved by management. Seven days prior to your vacation date arrival, cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of any rent or deposit and will be charged for full numbers of nights reserved unless approved by management. No Cancellations of any days reserved can be accepted after check in time. All Holiday deposits are Nonrefundable. No shows are charged 100% of stay. No cancellations can be accepted due to weather unless approved by management
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited depending on the home you choose. An additional charge of $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition to the first four (4) persons 8 years of age and older will be assessed.
7. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY – If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate unless exceptions are made thru management.
8. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are available for your use, we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from our home. Instead, we suggest you bring beach towels. Also, daily maid service is not included. There is a one-time $75.00 housekeeping fee.
9. RATE CHANGES – Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
11. This is a NO-SMOKING home. Smoking is permitted outdoors only. A cleaning fee of $250 will charged for breaking the no smoking policy. Leaving cigarette butts anywhere besides in the ash bucket will result in a cleaning fee of $100.00.
12. Loud parties are prohibited. This property is only for the use of the paid guest(s) who are authorized by the owner.
13. DAMAGE DEPOSIT – A damage deposit of $250 minimum will or can be authorized on your card but will not be charged provided the above and following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband items, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. No linens are lost or damaged.
d. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
14. NO PETS ALLOWED. A $500.00 cleaning fee applied if pet policy is broken. We love animals but we have to take into consideration the next guest may have allergies to pets. So please NO PETS.
15. ATV’s are not allowed on the property. We do allow you to trailer your ATV’s to be used on approved USFS trails only.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS The homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while you or your guests are on the premises or using its facilities. The homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
By signing below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
By making this reservation you agree to all terms and policies.